gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: Parameter names and meanings

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: Parameter names and meanings
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:53:21 -0800

Hi Eric,

One further comment. The issue of "breathy voice" (and other things) is discussed in the paper "Real-time Articulatory Speech-synthesis-by- rules" which is (or should be) referenced on the Gnuspeech site. Check it out -- the URL for the site that is referenced from there is:

http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill

go to the papers selection (left-hand menu) and check out the paper by that name. I had supposed you'd been there already because you had referenced the Monet manual which is also there. So is the manual for the "Synthesizer" application. I expect to put a bunch of other papers up there soon that document some of the rhythm and intonation stuff, but you might also find the "Conceptionary ..." a useful source of information too.

All good wishes.

david
------
David Hill
Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)
Kill your television!