gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: Monet Update

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: Monet Update
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:29:33 +1000

David Hill <address@hidden> wrote:

>> On Apr 8, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Dalmazio Brisinda wrote:
>>>

>>> The latest version of Monet with an additional phone string text
>>> area is available in the source tree. Intonation support has also
>>> been added to the text to speech server. These are both currently
>>> only available in the source tree.

As a point of clarification, is the intonation support already included in the
GNUSpeechCLI executable that I compiled last week, or is it newly ported code
that can be expected to become available shortly? In the latter case, I will
gladly volunteer to recompile and test, once the code appears in the GNUStep
tree.

The version that I built has rising intonation, except for the last word
preceding punctuation or the end of the utterance.