gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository

From: Paul Tyson
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:21:11 -0500

David,

I understand and appreciate your concern for aesthetically pleasing
documentation--particularly for user manuals.  A lot of docbook-based
pages are plain-looking, but they can be dressed up quite a bit with
custom stylesheets.  Nevertheless there are limits, and it is difficult
to have total layout control.

Regards,
--Paul