gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Monet manual vs. gnustep Monet

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Monet manual vs. gnustep Monet
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 09:49:46 -0700

Hi Paul,

Maybe I should take the GNUStep version you produce, when it is ready, and substitute OS X screen shots for a separate OS X version. It might be too much to have both sets of images in one manual. Each could go in the appropriate trunk.

What do you think?

Warm regards.

david
---------
David Hill, Project Administrator
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------