Re: Can we include NSDebugLog in non-debug libraries?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Can we include NSDebugLog in non-debug libraries?
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:13:29 -0700

Dennis Leeuw wrote:

So if I compile the SPM packages with debug=yes or when debug=yes is the
default and I strip the packages, is there enough information left for you to
do those backtraces?
Because that would be a nice compromise between backtracing and keeping
packages small. And what strip option(s) keeps the right information present?

I'm not sure. I might have to do some experiments. It might be enough to just add a -fno-omit-frame-pointer flag to the normal (debug=no) compilation flags.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
address@hidden  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it