Re: GS in Debian

From: Nahuel Greco
Subject: Re: GS in Debian
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:59:37 -0300

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:33:27 -0000
Frederico.S.Mu <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been lurking in this lista for about 6 months now (mainly because I
> have nothing interestng to say).
>
> I have several times had the idea of packaging GS (since I knew that the
> packages where more or less
> up for adoption). At home I have everything fro GS in source and I make
> periodic cvs updates and build
> and install. I have made debs out of what I have in CVS for private use
> (using the work already done by
> the current maintainer, generally it doesn't even need manual intervention).
> I made a deb out of Gorm for
> home use also (the quality of which is passable)

Do you have that .deb's in a public unofficial apt host?

> What I am saying is that *if* nobody else takes the packages I would surely
> be available to do so.

Maybe you must try sending a mail to the 'new' mantainer (who?) of gnustep,
the address is address@hidden , at least to add the gorm package.

Thanks.

- Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. -