Re: New releases

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: New releases
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:32:31 +0100

Adam Fedor wrote:

> I'd like to make a new release of gnustep-base (and perhaps a new
> gnustep-make, which has some important bug fixes). I'd like to do this
> with the next two-three weeks or so, in order to get a release of
> gnustep-gui/xgps/etc sometime in January.

Sounds great for me. I myself wont do much in the next few weeks.

> Is there anything anyone is intending to do with gnustep-base or make
> currently, or any important things that need to be fixed? Please let me
> know.

For the make package I would like to see the less verbose mode, that was
proposed some weeks ago.

For the gui/xgps release we almost have most parts that should be done
for the 7.5 release. It would be great if somebody could find some time
to draw the icons for the ruler tabulator representation and to add some
code into the tile method of NSScrollView to support rulers. Talking of
icons, we also need some simple drawings for the indeterminate progress
indicator, you know those turing sugar bars.

Fred