Re: base library Localizable.strings

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: base library Localizable.strings
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:43:33 -0700

Nicola Pero wrote:

I think what we might do is, we implement/use some sort of new
`lightweight framework' support for gnustep.  We use that in gnustep core
libraries - for other libraries other people can do what they want - use
standard frameworks, lightweight frameworks, normal libraries + bundles,
or whatever they want.

I like the fact that resources for a library could be stored in a unique place. That would avoid name clashes, which is the most useful thing.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you