Re: what to do with a donation?

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Re: what to do with a donation?
Date: 27 Jan 2002 17:28:24 +0000

Well,

You can ask for some HW, like palms, and stuff like that and make
contest's, like bug squashing, implementation of a new widget, or speed
improvement on Appkit, and whom evers does best takes the price.

the judge can be an external person that knows about this, like from
stepwise, stone design..... he can get the review of what each did and
judge who earns the price :)

That works well on (GNOME) evolution, gnumeric bug hunting and feature
improvements.

:)

what do you think?