Still about XInput

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Still about XInput
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:36:02 +0700

Hello,
I've started working on xinput support in x11 backend. It kinda work now.
(and I still don't know how the application know when the device is switched.) So I am trying to make it more clean, by defining a class for it and then I noticed
that XIMInputServer has derived from NSInputServer. Should I made the
XInput class as a kind of NSInputServer like XIMInputServer did? If so, how can
there be 2 inputServer working at the same time? I can't understand this and
it would be nice if someone can guide me.
Best regards,
babyblink