Re: Determining HOME under MinGW

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Determining HOME under MinGW
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:03:38 +0000

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 12:59  pm, Tom Koelman wrote:

Hi,

I would like to suggest to make NSHomeDirectoryForUser return this
USERPROFILE directory if available, which could be implemented using
this simple patch:

<patchfile.patch>

I'll trust that this is a good idea ... I don't know about windows ...

I've implemented USERPROFILE in NSHomeDirectoryForUser() and
in the corresponding user_home.c code in the make package.