Re: ANN: new ProjectCenter maintainer

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ANN: new ProjectCenter maintainer
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:16:47 -0600

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 08:45 AM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

as you might have noticed I do not have enough time anymore to do serious work wrt ProjectCenter. I am therefore happy to announce that Serg Stoyan accepted to take over the lead of the ProjectCenter project. He already contributed a lot to the latest release, so please welcome Serg to his new role!

Serg,

Thanks for taking this project. The work you have been doing so far is great.

At this point, I'd like ask a favor. Can you release a new version of ProjectCenter soon? Since the new release of the core libraries, there have been some header changes and I believe the last release of PC does not compile with the latest release of the core libraries. Thanks!