Web browser

From: Paul F. Kunz
Subject: Web browser
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:08:54 -0700

   Hi all, remember me?   I started GNUStep.

   I had a chat with Tim Berniers-Lee this afternoon.   He has the
source code for the original Web browser, written for NextStep.
People are trying to port it to Mac OS X, just for fun.   How about
porting it to GNUStep?

   Bear in mind, the the original source code is based on NextStep
before the changes made with NextStep 4.0 upon which the current
GNUStep and Mac OS X are based on.   If someone has access to the
porting tools that were available with NextStep 4.0, it can be easier.

   Anyway, pictures were taken today of Tim and me in front of a NeXT
machine runing version 0.14 of Tim's browser.  The Web page being
displayed was the first Web page from America, created by me.