Need a direction to XInput support in NSEvent.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Need a direction to XInput support in NSEvent.
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:24:53 +0700

Dear Sirs,
        I'm about to start working on XInput support for tablets
and I need a direction on how to implement it. There are addition
information I currently need in the mouse event including current
device id, tilt & rotation (can be unioned?).
        Please give some advice since I really need a direction.
If I should use -data1,2 or something, and if it needs an option
to trigger the XInput mode since subpixel positioning may break
some applications?

Best regards,
id.