StepTalk Scripting Framework - call for help

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: StepTalk Scripting Framework - call for help
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:16:59 +0100

Hi Steppers,

StepTalk is lying and starting to sleep. As I do not have time for maintenance
nor upgrades nor innovation there for last and next few months, I'm looking for
some help. If there is someone with time and will to have look on StepTalk
sources and to do audit/patch, he is welcome. StepTalk at this state requires
audit of (at least):

- memory leaks (proper dealloc methods)
- unused code
- not needed features
- non-portable code (to OSX)
- audit of classees: STClassInfo, STEnvironment
- fix of application scripting bundle
- missing features
- inefficient code
- ...

If you have the time and courage, just contact me. I will give you all requred
information and answer all questions. Patches are more than welcome.

Thanks,

Stefan
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi