Cocoa compatability header file

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Cocoa compatability header file
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:33:33 +0200

I would like to add a new header file to the GNUstep GUI module, which would be placed in a subdirectory Cocoa and would help with porting stuff from Apple to GNUstep. In this file we could put all the extensions we don't want to see in the GNUstep headers. My current working copy of this file is attached. I don't see any problem for the rest of GNUstep here, but as some GNustepers are rather Cocoa sceptic I would like to give these a chance to oppose this addition.

#include <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#include <AppKit/AppKit.h>

#ifndef M_PI
#define M_PI 3.1415926535897932384626433

typedef BOOL bool;
#define false NO
#define true YES