Re: kind of unit testing framework for StepTalk

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: kind of unit testing framework for StepTalk
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:04:24 +0200

Hi,

On 2004-04-20 09:59:53 +0200 Mateu Batle <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Great, please include it in the distribution. I think is useful either as
an example and as an application. I have already put it under
Applications, in our internal distribution.

I'll do that soon.

At the moment, I don't think it is needed to improve StepTalk for the StepUnit
application, it is quite useful so far, and I could reach the goal with some workarounds.

OK.

<snip>

BTW, I forgot to mention that it is recommended to appy the patch 2950 to StepTalk (if not already in the CVS repository) in order to use some of the stepunit methods.

I have applied the patch, thak you. Please, update from CVS. I have added a
comment on savannah and marked it as fixed. However, there was no automatic
email to the list... perhaps because it was a comment to a 'patch' not to a
'bug', i am not sure. It would be better to add patches for bugfixes under the
'bug' reporting system.

Best regards,

Stefan
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi