Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back/Source/x11 XGServerEvent.m

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back/Source/x11 XGServerEvent.m
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:02:23 -0400

Though I don't know what the final form of the modification looks like,
if you
use XLookupKeysym() as was in the previous patch you sent in the list, the
modification is wrong/incomplete. I'm not responsible for that, as you
skipped
giving me a reply to my comment, thus having no chance to notify you of it.

If this is not the case, sorry for bothering you.

I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to. If you are talking about the handling of MapingNotify events (caused by running xmodmap, etc.) that you brought up earlier, I addressed that after you mentioned it (keysym-keycode mapping is re-inspected on these). I did not send a second patch out for testing this, but I can revert the CVS change if someone notices a problem. If you're talking about something else, could you please remind me? (It's possible my mail server might have dropped a message of yours by accident.) Or are you talking about your more philosophical objection?

thanks,
Adrian