Re: NSDirectoryEnumerator

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: NSDirectoryEnumerator
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:45:37 +0300

On 2004-10-01 21:57:30 +0300 Alexander Malmberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:
    I did a quick test on FreeBSD 4.10 with GNUstep CVS Aug 30.
    The result is almost the same.
    The difference (less than 10) is due to the /proc or /tmp.
    I did not write to a file using NSHandle.
    Instead, I use NSLog or printf() to output the path and redirect
them to a file.

I got the same results here with current cvs. The handle writing didn't work, but I printf:d each path and diff:ed this against find, and the only differences were in /proc .

You can stop the test and... excuse me! Instead of a bug I've found that my