GNUstep-baseadd Framework

From: Alex Perez
Subject: GNUstep-baseadd Framework
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

Is there any reason we can't make GNUstep-baseadd compile as a
framework by default under Darwin/OS X? There's a need for this, since
currently there's no easy way to deploy a GNUstep application under OS X.
If GNUstep-baseadd compiled as a framework (which it did, with my testing,
very easily with a couple of makefile ifeq's) under OS X, you could
literally just put it in /Library/Frameworks and any other GNUstep app
could use it (I'm thinking especially GDL2 here, since that's what I'm
working with). How do I make the headers install into this framework
automatically? It's not doing so.

Cheers,
Alex Perez