Re: GSCUPS is in

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: GSCUPS is in
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:23:58 -1000

Hi Fred,

Can you look at gui's config.make and tell me what all the GSCUPS_'s variables are? These were assigned from the configure script by running cup's own cups-config program.

For comparison, here is what mine says:
GSCUPS_CFLAGS =
GSCUPS_LDFLAGS =
GSCUPS_LIBS = -lcups -lnsl
GSCUPS_DATADIR = /usr/share/cups
BUILD_GSCUPS = YES

When I did a ldd on the GSCUPS target, I got back interesting things like libgnutls and libgcrypt, but no libssl! (I'm running Debian)

Chad