Re: OpenStep anniversary

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: OpenStep anniversary
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:33:11 -0400

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 08:46 -0600, Adam Fedor wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2004, at 8:36 AM, address@hidden wrote:
>
> > Citát Nicolas Roard <address@hidden>:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the OpenStep specification
> >> release.
> >> I think that it could be interesting to prepare stories for news sites
> >> about it (and about GNUstep, of course :-)
> >> Ideas ?
> >>

> > In addition to an article, we can declare and release GNUstep 1.0 as
> > an open
> > successor to the OpenStep - multiplatform API.
> >

> By tomorrow !?!

No, of course not :-) It was not meant as immediate release, but a good
reason to create a 1.0 release in this year as the year of 10th
anniversary.

Excuse me for this late reply, I was out of office.

Stefan Urbanek

--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi