[GDL2] commit and few points

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: [GDL2] commit and few points
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:53:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've commited some changes. Part of this is optimizations.
I've experimented a >30% gain in speed for fetching 3000
records.

I've added EOPriv.[hm] which handle some catching and
initializations things. May be it's not the best idea to put all this
here and suggestions/changes are welcome.

I've temporary reverted David Ayers's changes in
EOAttribute -adaptorValueByConvertingAttributeValue because we can
have a NSString to to store in a NSNumber class attribute

I have a problem with EOEditingContext -_objectBasedChangeInfoForGIDInfo:
"Assertion failed in EOEditingContext(instance), method
_objectBasedChangeInfoForGIDInfo:.  called with GID
<EOKeyGlobalID 0x82d4d50 - Entity SessionArchive - keysValues:"883878"
(NSIntNumber) > not managed by receiver (0x9c41be8)

The gid was recorded in EditingContext 0x9f12fd8 and this message come
from 0x9c41be8 editing context.

David, any idea ?
BTW, may be you can double check my changes in EOEditingContext to be sure I
haven't break yours as the merge was a
little complex :-)

Except -_objectBasedChangeInfoForGIDInfo: problem, it seems to work
but I didn't make deep tests. I'll do it as soon as I can.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998