QA page & script

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: QA page & script
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:11:30 +0100

Good morning,

To add to the alex's email, here is a page where you can put suggestions about
QA:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Quality_assurance

There is also a basic idea of a script for very primitive test. It would be
great, if the test can be automated and run on an on-line machine that can send
notification emails. The test should be run daily by sending emails on fail,
and weekly to send a summary (so we can see whether there was a clean test run
each day).

By the way, if there was possibility to have this automated daily test, the side
effect can be, that later we can start experimentaly pack in a .tar.gz the
whole GNUstep directory for the linux-x86 binary distribution.

Is there any available machine where the test can be run on?

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi