Re: Release 1.0 and checklist: this deserves your attention.

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Release 1.0 and checklist: this deserves your attention.
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:53:22 -0800 (PST)

All,

--- Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stefan Urbanek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There were many talks about 1.0 release of GNUstep. Many of participants
> > argued, that the GNUstep is not ready for the 1.0 release. Can someone
> > who know the internals say, what exactly is needed for the release?
>
> C'mon, guys! Stefan didn't write this e-mail just so it could be ignored :)

We need to focus on what milestones are needed to get to *GUI* and *BACK* to
1.0 status.   Focusing on the mythical "GNUstep 1.0" doesn't help us, since all
of the packages are individually versioned.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.