Re: Release check

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Release check
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

Adam,

--- Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is anyone planning on adding something to the GNUstep libraries that
> will make them binary incompatible (i.e. compared to the current CVS)?
> It would be nice to start working on getting the next release out.
> Adding binary compatible changes is still fine, of course.

I am making a change to the GSWindowTemplate class which will be binary
incompatible as it requires storing additional information.  I have also bumped
the version of that class from 0 to 1, so there are additional Gorm changes as
well.

I will send out an email detailing this fully.   The changes are completed on
my machine here at home, but I am still testing to make sure I haven't broken
anything.  So far everything look good and I should be able to commit both the
changes to gui and to Gorm tomorrow sometime.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.