Re: gnustep_base_user_main() question

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep_base_user_main() question
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:34:10 -0400

On Jul 5, 2005, at 9:34 PM, Adrian Robert wrote:

Now this header is gone, but the strategy is still used somehow but only on some platforms. In particular, it seems like Linux does not use it (evidently getting proc info from the system) but NetBSD does. My question: is there any way short of "#include <NSObject.h>" in my file with main() to satisfy things on a fake-main-using system? I'm having trouble tracing out what happens when fake-main is enabled in the config, and the references to 'gnustep_base_user_main' in the code are quite limited. Ideally, I would like to just manually put whatever #define is necessary in my main() file because including any Objective-C headers is not an easy option.

You can read the section 'Reading Command-Line Arguments' in the INSTALL file in gnustep-base