higher-fidelity nib2gmodel?

From: Jonathan 'Wolf' Rentzsch
Subject: higher-fidelity nib2gmodel?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:07:27 -0500

Hi all,

I have an app with about 150 nibs on Mac OS X that I'd like to bring over
to GNUstep, targeting Windows.

I tried using nib2gmodel on a .nib to see how a translation would go, and
it's didn't go too well. Specifically, my NSTableViews and NSOutlineViews
where thrown away, the NSTabView was broken, metrics were off (kind of
expected that one, though) and I couldn't re-open the resulting saved
.gorm file (Gorm reported an objectAtIndex: -1 index error).

Is nib2gmodel the current best way to move .nibs over? Perhaps Gorm or
another tool could deal with 10.2's text-archive .nib format?