GNUstep bounty

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep bounty
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:52:04 -0600

I've put together a list of projects that I'd like to get finished, and that we perhaps could use some of our money for. If you'd like to help fill this out, let me know.

=====================

The GNUstep project is offering a bounty for the completion of various
parts of GNUstep. The bounty varies based on the type of project. Although it may not be a lot of money, it might be enough to serve as an incentive to work on GNUstep. If you are interested in working on any of these projects,
please contact Adam Fedor <address@hidden>. Each project will have a
specific timeline and list of deliverables against which payment can be made.

1. Complete printing support

Printing in GNUstep is includes only a very basic lpr interface and the
beginnings of a CUPS interface. However there needs to be a lot of testsing
done and probably a lot of bug fixing and completion of unimplemented
functions.  A printer support application also needs to be written.

Bounty: US $700.

2. Complete RTF, HTML and other text converters.

RTF support is outdated, and other text converters need to be written.

Bounty: US $500

3. Complete audio support.

Like printing support, audio support is really only a shell of what it should
be.

Bounty: US $700.

4. Accessibility, multiple input support

Add support for multiple input devices, multi-language input (XIM?) and
various (other) accessibility interfaces.

Bounty: US $1000

5. Keyed archiving support (Cocoa compatible)

Complete keyed archiving support for all relevent classes.

Bounty: US $500

6. Add new Cocoa classes. Compile a list of new classes. Create skeleton
files for all missing classes. Complete as many classes as possible.

Bounty: US $500