Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:20:53 -0600

On Oct 22, 2005, at 7:56 PM, Andrew Ruder wrote:

Perhaps we can have the savannah folks disable it?

No, they will not do that. We could just as easily decide to make our project non-free and then tell everyone to delete their free copies of the project. I don't think that would go over well :-)

and so on.

We could then have something like:

Sure. but I am not very familiar with svn.

Were will we actually be transferring this project to?
      i.e.: Are we going to create a gnustep project on gna?
Who will be admin and who will determine access rights?
How will we verify that the transfer was correct?