Re: GNUstep ROADMAP

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep ROADMAP
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:47:18 +0100

Am Sonntag, 27.11.05 um 04:45 Uhr schrieb Gregory John Casamento:

You may also notice that I say that we should remove those classes which
will
likely never get finished or will not be finished for the 1.0.

Is this still too ambitious??

Removing classes? Which classes are you talking about. At least after
Richards question you should have given an example. There are classes in
GUI that have currently no actual benefit, like NSMovie, but we will
surely implement them later on. Do you want to remove these classes?

I'm only advocating removal of "shell" classes which currently exist as
placeholders for things that are entirely unimplemented. I'm not saying that
we should remove a class that has an "incomplete" implementation.

hey guys, no need to actually remove anything. We have CVS and so you just make a branch for 1.0 where those unfinished classes are not included: mission accomplished.

regards, Lars