nib2gmodel on Debian GNU/Linux

From: Guilhem BONNEFILLE
Subject: nib2gmodel on Debian GNU/Linux
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:01:00 +0100

Hi,

I really new to GNUStep. In order to port an application from Cocoa to
GNUStep/Linux, I downloaded nib2gmodel 0.9.0. I tried to cmpile it, but
it fails.
The failure seems really simple, but I do not understand the complex
configure/GNUmakefile organisation.
The error message is:
 Compiling file IMCustomObject.m ...
IMCustomObject.m:26:38: warning: Foundation/NSObjCRuntime.h: Aucun
fichier ou répertoire de ce type
In file included from IMCustomObject.m:27:
../Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/GMArchiver.h:33:35: warning:
Foundation/Foundation.h: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
In file included from IMCustomObject.m:27:
../Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/GMArchiver.h:69: error: cannot find
interface declaration for 'NSObject'

NSObjCRuntime.h is installed on my system:
/usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers/Foundation/NSObjCRuntime.h
At configure time, it seems to succesfully find GNUStep envir:
checking for GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT to use... /usr/local/System
checking for GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ROOT to use... /usr/local/Local
checking for GNUSTEP_NETWORK_ROOT to use... /usr/local/Local
checking for GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT to use... ~/GNUstep

Can someone help me please?
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: address@hidden MSN: