Re: svn+ssh on mingw32?

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: svn+ssh on mingw32?
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:43:36 +0800

Andrew Ruder wrote:

  svn list svn+putty://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep

You'll probably want to figure out how to get it so you can checkout
with svn+ssh.  The /devmodules is configured such that it checks the
externals out with svn+ssh.  I got windows working and booted into this
morning, when I get home this evening, hopefully I am able to check
things out (no pun intended) ;)

To make the above work with /devmodules externals property definitions you simply need to change the Subversion configuration file:

[tunnels]
ssh = $SVN_SSH plink -ssh -l <username>

The first tunnel definition I gave was because I've got multiple ssh methods available.

Regards,
Sheldon