RE: About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Maurizio Boriani
Subject: RE: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:21:55 +0100

On 2006-02-14 19:15:11 +0100 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

Is someone already doing this?
Have you some suggestions/alert about this hack?

You should talk to Nicolas Roard about this and what he is doing. But I would be glad (and I think Nicholas as well) for someone to help with integrating it into GNUstep core.

ok, thanks for the hint :)

In order to contribute to GNUstep, though, you need to sign a copyright assignment for the work you contribute. Would you be willing to do this?

sure :) I know the procedure, let  FSF send me the assignment  and I'll
return it signed :) (already did for GNU HURD)

thanks,

bye

--
Maurizio Boriani