Re: GNUstep win32 release policy

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: GNUstep win32 release policy
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:55:55 -0600

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
It would be nice if someone who actually uses windows all the time could add their machine to Adam's testfarm ... so we would have a nightly check that things at least compile. I don't know how much the testfarm does in terms of runtime checking, but even if it's none at all (and more checks could always be added) the nightly compilation report is very useful.

Actually, a possible enhancement to the testfarm would be if it was aware of release branches somehow, and could test the latest release branches as well as the trunk.
I did not know there was a test farm. I volunteer, just let me know where the scripts are etc.