Re: Log messages (or lack thereof) in SVN

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: Re: Log messages (or lack thereof) in SVN
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:16:35 -0400

Gregory John Casamento wrote:

All,

There have been a large number of commits to the repository lately with no comments whatsoever. These comments are useful to determine what changed and are also useful as a guide when something is broken. Please add descriptive comments when committing to the repository.

Thanks, GJC
--
Gregory John Casamento