Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23144 - in /libs/back/trunk: ChangeLog Source/x11/XGS

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23144 - in /libs/back/trunk: ChangeLog Source/x11/XGServer.m
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 20:28:45 +0200

> Log:
> Shut down cleanly on receipt of SIGTERM
>
> Modified:
>     libs/back/trunk/ChangeLog
>     libs/back/trunk/Source/x11/XGServer.m

I'm not sure if we should instead add an NSInvocation of terminate: to
the current or even the main run loop.  Calling terminate: in the signal
handler seems almost a bit more dangerous than killing the process as we
don't really know in which state we are when terminate: may start saving
potentially inconsistent data...

I'm also considering whether it would be wise to remove the handler
during the handling.

Cheers,
David