Need to make an unstable release for Debian by 8/26

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Need to make an unstable release for Debian by 8/26
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I would like to make a release to go into Debian by this weekend.  I am going to try to finish up what I need to do for nib encoding/decoding in the next couple of days.  After that, we should focus on making the code as stable as possible for the upcoming release.

The Debian package maintainer will not be available from 9/1-9/17, so it cuts that time out of the time we would have had to stabilize things. :/

Thanks, GJC
--
Gregory John Casamento