Re: Next release

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:29:12 +0100

On 23 Aug 2006, at 13:44, Adam Fedor wrote:

Should I increase the subversion/SONAME of base? It's been a long time and lots of stuff has been added.

Certainly.
I had hoped to be able to do more (socks and ssh support for NSStream, completion of the new apple URL handling classes etc), but the new APIs are in place, so incrementing the library version is pretty essential for these.

We should freeze the code for core as well, probably Friday, so we have a chance to make a release.

I'm away from home next week ... so I won't be able to do anything on the code then anyway.