Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24792 - /libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSFontManager.m

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24792 - /libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSFontManager.m
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:11:35 +0100

I just looked that up in the current Apple documentation and they no
longer call the delegate in this case. Instead they list changeFont: :-)

But this does not seem to be about sending this message to the delegate.
I am no longer sure, what the correct behaviour is and will therefore
leave your comment in. To me it looks like the delegate of the font
manager is indeed useless and could be removed.