Re: Problem with gnustep trunk

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Problem with gnustep trunk
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:00:18 +0100 (CET)

> I just tried reinstalling everything from scratch and I don't get that error.

Actually, it turns out that I had already figured out this problem and fixed it
(by rewriting resource-set.make), but I forgot to commit the rewrite.
So of course gnustep-base localizable resources worked fine for me but not for
anyone else! ;-)

Sorry about that, it's now on subversion -- please update your subversion
repository
and try again.

Thanks