Re: Call for volunteers: Backporting mySTEP changes

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Call for volunteers: Backporting mySTEP changes
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:22:23 +0000

On 15 Mar 2007, at 17:10, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Is there a good example of gnustep coding standard conformity around ?

No, it is used a bit inconsistently in the GNUstep code. Most of the
time I take NSCell as my reference. But the full details are somewhere
on the web page.

I've tried to keep the base library entirely compliant with the coding standards ... so any class there should do as a reference ... if something isn't right, we should fix it.