-draggedImageLocation giving incorrect results?

From: Michael Gardner
Subject: -draggedImageLocation giving incorrect results?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:28:24 -0500

I've got some code in an NSImageView subclass that looks like this:

-(void) mouseDown: (NSEvent*)event
{
       [self dragImage: [self image] at: NSZeroPoint offset:
NSZeroSize event: event pasteboard: pboard source: self slideBack:
YES];
}

and in the dragging destination, I position the dropped object at
[sender draggedImageLocation]. This worked in the latest release
version of GNUstep, but in trunk the value that I get from
-draggedImageLocation is offset by 1 pixel horizontally and 9 pixels
vertically from where it should be. I believe those dimensions are
exactly the width and height of the decorations on the left and bottom
edges of the enclosing window, respectively.

-Michael