Re: -draggedImageLocation giving incorrect results?

From: Michael Gardner
Subject: Re: -draggedImageLocation giving incorrect results?
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:26:26 -0500

On 4/30/07, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
The coordinates returned by the -draggedImageLocation method are the
coordinates of the bottom left corner of the image in the base
coordinate system of the window receiving the drag.  That means you
need to do 'dropPoint = [dropView convertPoint: imageLocation
fromView: nil];' to convert the point to the coordinate system of
dropView in order to position the object in dropView.

That was the problem. That it worked under 0.11 made me think it
wasn't a bug in my code, but you've explained that nicely. Thanks!

-Michael