Re: gui linking problem

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: gui linking problem
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:13:51 +0200

Hi,

I use libpng 1.2.15 from debian etch.
png_sizeof is defined in /usr/include/libpng12/pngconf.h _as_a_macro_ !
Not sure, but... your problem seems to be elsewhere.

Interesting. I grep-ped for that symbol in the libpng12 dir and didn't find anything. I built a newer RPM and now possibly I fixed the problem, I get another failure though, I'm not sure if it is before or after, since I switched from release to a snaphot to test also the NSAnimation stuff.

Riccardo