Moving GNUstep applications to GPLv3

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Moving GNUstep applications to GPLv3
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I recently recieved an email from the FSF regarding moving to the new GPLv3
license.   I would like to open up discussion regarding this subject on the
list now that the new license is completed.

If we decide to move to the new license, then my opinion on the best way for
the project to proceed is to change the license of our applications
(GWorkspace, Gorm, etc) within GNUstep itself to the GPLv3 license.   All of
the libraries should remain LGPL.

Please let me know if any of you feel strongly about this and present any
assenting or dissenting opinions for public discussion.

Thank you,
--
Gregory Casamento