Re: Copyright assignment

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Copyright assignment
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:56:17 +1100

Hi

Only the themeing patch+theme, but that is mostly incomplete anyway and there is some dispute about the technical approach. Its probably left for some other time or maybe for any GSoC students looking to work on theme integration.

Cheers
Chris

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I am currently working on your old patch to support glyph appending on Windows. Next I am thinking about integrating the GDI+ patch. But this will take some time.
Is there anything else important that I missed?

Cheers,
Fred

Christopher Armstrong wrote:
Hi all

Didn't mean to make you guys panic ;-) I didn't realise that you were using my work - I haven't posted anything for a while except a couple of minor bug fixes. I know I have various patches here and there floating around cyberspace. May I ask what is being used?

Cheers
Chris

Adam Fedor wrote:
It's at