Re: GNUstep apps segfault on AMD64

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep apps segfault on AMD64
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:03:21 +0100

On 20 Jun 2008, at 23:50, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

I used SuSE for a while and had a similar issue. I thought that, by now, SuSE would have resolved it's 64 bit issues, but I see that's not the case. *sighs*

GNUstep works fine on Debian when compiled 64-bit, so this is definitely something that is distro-specific. I'll see what I can do to test this and determine what can be done.

On my Debian 64bit intel ffcall works fine but ffi does not.
I'm not sure that libffi works correctly on 64bit intel for anyone.