Nested exceptions

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Nested exceptions
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:35:43 +0100

Hi,

I'm getting this warning from some of my code:

ERROR: Removing exception handler that is not on top of the stack. (You probably called return in an NS_DURING block.)

I am not calling return in an NS_DURING block, but I am raising an exception in one of these blocks (the parser throws an exception to the tokeniser, which then throws a more informative one including source locations). Do I need to do something to remove the current handler from the stack before I do this?

David