Re: New icns loading code

From: Mathew Eis
Subject: Re: New icns loading code
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:00:19 -0700

Hi,

I just came across your message on the list... I am the primary
developer of the libicns code, and also the projects current
maintainer.

I would hate for you to have to re-do so much work with the icns loading.

Would it help if we changed the library's licensing to the LGPLv3?

Please CC me in your reply, I am not part of the GnuStep Dev list.

-Mathew Eis

-snip-
> Why not just use libicns?
> It is published with the GPL 2 licence, which may not be suitable for some
> projects using GNUstep.
-/snip-